Author Topic: New Kadampa Tradtion Section  (Read 117 times)

timothy4

• View Profile
New Kadampa Tradtion Section
« on: May 20, 2021, 11:51:41 PM »
There used to be a New Kadampa Tradition section of the old forum; where is it on this new forum please?  Also, many thanks to all those who worked to sort the new forum out when the old server broke, so pleased Free Sangha is still here

Chaz

• High-Functioning, Friendly, Neighborhood Reprobate and Worst Buddhist Ever
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Kadampa Tradtion Section
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 02:23:01 AM »
There used to be a New Kadampa Tradition section of the old forum; where is it on this new forum please?  Also, many thanks to all those who worked to sort the new forum out when the old server broke, so pleased Free Sangha is still here
and use patterns just dont

Timothy!  Welcome!  Glad you found your way here.  NKT discussions would go in the Mahayana section.  When we rebuilt the site we decided there were just too much to manage.  Traffic doessn't justify it.  If you want to post NKT info, do it there or in the danger zone.  Put-downs of teachers and traditions are not tolerated.  If you're NKT and want to diss HHDL, or if you're a Gelug and want put down Kelsang Gyatso, take it somewhere else.  I have no patience for the whole NKT/HHDL controversy.  My moderation will likely reflct that.

All that said, we're happy your here and look forward to your joining in.

timothy4

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 10:59:54 AM »
Thank you Chaz, I understand and can appreciate your lack of patience with all that stuff and I have no need or wish to go down that road, all completely pointless in my experience. I will post in the sections you advise

Gibbon

• May all beings be happy and well.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 05:33:41 PM »
Welcome, and I wish all this could be a thing of the past or, better, never have happened at all.

timothy4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 10:41:02 PM »
Thank you.  Yes, all very unfortunate that it happened.